Friday, February 22, 2008

Something Random

Kasi Random Jer La...

People Been Saying...
Play Hard , Study Hard & Party Hard...
The Ask... "you sure or not you got study hard"
ohhhhh..... come come .... let me show you 1 of my proud work...
been ages since i got another B-
i think is the first also... last time always B--

ho ho ho... time to "wai ha" abit hehe =p
i know la got people better then me... but this is power already haha


Ambik Kau =X

Hmmm... On New Year... My Beloved Sony Ericsson K800i Drop and "sui keng"
so sad.... then on that time till now... i been useing an ancient phone...
Nokia 3310 .... at 1st its nothing wrong... but then... only i realize that the phone have a major problem... which is... the signal is really bad... even sometime at home i dont have signal... WAIT!! not sometime.. is most of the time...
people can't get me... or i can't get people...
But Thank God... My Sony Ericsson K800i is coming back Tomorrow...


This Phone is a Junk =p

Then Finally... Some Stuff I found online and i made it out...
guess what it is.... is just a paper toy.... but i somehow think is canggih ...
so let's just call it the "canggih paper toy" which somehow happen to be a junk...


This is how it look like...

and this is how it work =p

can't play it well..=p



sorry it's a lil dark...

by
-----Yao Rong----

No comments: