Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tagged From Kellie...

Aihz.. a Tagged From Kellie... if Dont Do... In Class Sure Kena Wack by her..

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Hmmm...... My Perfect Lover ... Sure Girl la...Female

and 8 points about it?

1. A Girl that Will Always Have Time For Me

2. A Girl That Will Talk to My Friends and Not Just Sit Down There and Talk to me when im with my friends

3. Long Winded ... it's weird for me to like it... but this shows that they care

4. Straight Forward ... no point keeping their stuff on their own..

5. not taller then Me ( taller abit it's okay ) ... that time it would be my sister instead haha

6. A Girl that Would wake up in order to wake me up =P ( can't think already =/ )

7. Mature enuf to think what's good and bad =P

8. A girl that would do all My TOA Assignment for me... wahahahaha ... Joking joking =p ..... Like Every Other Guy....Everyone want their Dream girl to be " PRETTY "

... i lazy la
Tag another 8 ppl.... no point tag those with gf or bf..

1.Joyce Teh JTYY
2. Low Mun Yee
3. Chin Huei
4. Yi Lynn
* since i can't think of any... i think put those with gf and bf only la *
5. ai peng
6. Abel
7. eugene oii * almost impossible for him to read my blog *
8. THIM!

No comments: