Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Untitled Balls

Lama Takda Update so update update abit la..


What to talk about lar.... lets seee

Split into few groups only la....

College Life

- Like usual nothing much is happening... assignment after assignments
very stress.... but people like me handle stress nicely =P

Lets me show you what i think about the chances of me passing a subject..

- Design Lecture - Irene - 60% i think i will pass but still scared i will fail
- Design Workshop - Iwrin - 80% i think i will pass.. will fail if i never do final project
- Figure - Boon Teong -100% pass , even if i stop handing up figures now. but since im here already... try to get an A or a B for Figures
- Finish Art - Debbie - 40% i think i will pass , shit 60% i think i will fail , Need to work Harder,,,

That's for College Life

and Now How's Life?
- Been Drinking Lots and Lots of Alcohol Lately , i think got some stress that happen to make me want to have more alcohol =p
- Current Cash i have in my Wallet is Rm2 ... and my Bank have Rm 5 .. How to Survive la.... Another 7 Days till Next Month...
- As usual Sleepless Night with Assignment and Without Assignment... Too Many Things happen Lately

Can't Think of Anything now haha

Wish List..
- a Slyvia S15 - Its still in my Dream and it's getting further and further
- a Mac Book - Don't Know When ... But its gonna take some time
- iPod Nano 8gb - Too Costly for me to Get =/
- PS2 Fighting Stick 2 - Cost Rm130 ... But tak sampai hati wanna use it
- a New Adidas Shoe - Need to find away to Psycho my Mom to get me

And I think that's what i need currently =p

... i think that's all for today...
" And it Really makes me wonder if i Ever Give a Fuck about YOU "
haha =D , What are Friends for? to be Used ... i wonder who agree with this word other then Li Ting haha

1 comment:

kellie♥ said...

haha
i agree with your last sentence:)