Monday, June 11, 2007

Ermmmm.... Just Bored!

Hmmppp....

So far nothing much happen...
what actually happen recently was...
went fishing...
2 day and 2 night trip...
And guess what...
I got 0 Fishes again... maybe i dont have the talent at all..
or maybe just face problem... haha .... Picture of the Stuff... .
Hp Ran out of Battery so No Picture... haha =D

Class.... Let's See How's Class....
  • Debbie is same as usual...
  • BT teaching Figure , and i guess it's good... but i miss Lisa =P
  • Irene ... hmmmp... some reason... she's not as nice to me like last , Maybe she emo because i fail her design
  • Iwrin , Hmmp... The jokes he tell .... i think he planned already one... because my Ex-classmate telling me the same jokes he told me...
  • People in my class? They are just fine... But somehow i still feel leftout =P , Maybe there is something on me that make them keeping away from me?
Life
  • Broke as usual... Spending too much money this month...
  • Sleeping like a Bitch
  • Drawing like a Bitch
  • Somehow Lonely
  • Sad life i guess
Let's Look at My Wish List again

  • I-Pod Nano - Don't Know When... But I Hope it's Soon
  • Mac Book - Still long i guess... Maybe after Foundation Year
  • Sylvia s15 - Dreaming!! Still Dreaming
  • 29 Inch Flat Screen Tv - Also a Dream , But I Hope this one can Come True
  • Too Get a Nice GF - Dreaming i guess , Or Maybe Sooner or Later .
  • Sleep - Going Real Soon =P
This is just some spam post... ignore it if you want...


2 comments:

kellie♥ said...

why feel left out?
i nvr tok 2 u meh??!!! ahhahaha

Soo said...

lol u sendiri dun want to go mingle and talk~~ come and talk to us ler

http://s-o-o.blogspot.com/